lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

Round here


step out the front door like a ghost into the fog

where no one notices the contrast of white on white.

and in between the moon and you the angels get a better view

of the crumbling difference between wrong and right.

i walk in the air, between the rain, through myself and back again

where? i don't know


(...)


round here we always stand up

straight round here something radiates


(...)


she says "it's only in my head."

she says "sshhh...i know it's only in my head."

but the girl on the car in the parking lot says:

"man, you should try to take a shot. can't you see my walls are crumblin?"

then she looks up at the building and says she's thinkin of jumping.

she says she's tired of life, she must be tired of something.


(...)


i can't see nothing, nothing round here

won't you catch me if i'm falling?

won't you catch me if i'm falling?

won't you catch me cuz i'm falling down on you.

see i'm under the gun

round here man i said i'm under the gun

round here and i can't see nothing,

nothing round here.

Counting Crows

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario