viernes, 17 de agosto de 2007

=)


I wanna drive

Until we get lost

Lie in a field staring up at the sky

While you point out the southern cross

Somehow I know

Without asking why

That you love me more in a minute

Than anyone could in a lifetime

Dancing in the parking lot

While the band plays inside

Sweep me off my feet
(...)

We dont need no preacher man reading from a good book

And I dont want no fancy dress

Aint no ceremony

For the vows that I took

From the moment I met you

I have been blessed

So lets make a toast

And drink up the wine

Heres to you lying here next to me

Until the end of time

Wherever you are

I wanna be

And anything that means anything to you

Means everything to me
Sneaking out the back door

While they are throwing the rice

And theyll talk for weeks

But we are all we need

1 comentario:

  1. Anónimo19.8.07

    From the moment I met you

    I have been blessed

    ... sip, es verdad :)

    ResponderBorrar